ibet

Friday, December 18, 2015

Earn from popups High CPM

Whereever I searched for popups for my site, 2 were stated as the best popup ad networks: popads and popcash.
So I tried them both. The result?
At first after signing up,my site was approved faster at popads. Popcash approval came few hours later.
Popads has a great security system warning you for other ip logins and cashouts. Popcash doesn't.
And the most important, CPM

[​IMG]
Result:
Popads counted few more pops that popcash. Also you can clearly see that popads has a $2-$2.5 CPM, while popcash has a total average of $1,7
What I would suggest:
If you have a genuine site, use PopAds and set a popup/user/day limit.
Extra:
There's a site named AdReclaim, and it shows popups to users that are using adBlock. Their popup will only show to users that are using adBlock, so you loose nothing. Here are it's stats


[​IMG]

So, please sign up using my referal link https://www.popads.ne
                                                                        
                                                                           http://popcash.net/register/

#<LinkAnchor:0x0000000deeac20>