ibet

Monday, December 21, 2015

Admitsee Make $10-$70 in an hour. With Method

Hi,

Are you signed up for AdmitSee yet? If not, use my invite link https://www.admitsee.com/ to get $10 in credits on the site. You can withdraw these credits for cash if you create a profile or you can use the credits to view college application essays. I will help you out.

Non Ref: https://www.admitsee.com (you won't get $10 credit, Ill still tell you my method. I'm Nice :p But no help, It's all on you.)

Here's how AdmitSee works:

1) College students upload their application materials and advice into Admit Profiles (totally anonymous).

2) Applicants pay to view examples of successful applications and talk to college students.

3) The college student gets half of every dollar applicants spend.


Let me know if you have any questions! I get a $2 referral bonus - so please use my link https://www.admitsee.com/?ref=Y4Z6J7 to get your $10 in credits!

Ok so for this method you will need Tor Browser. I Got you no worries, Download it:
https://www.torproject.org/download/download-easy.html.en

Next thing you will need is a VPN. I will not help you find this, you have to look for yourself. 
So when you got those two things downloaded you wan't to copy your referral link from admitsee and paste it into a notepad because you will need it again. Open up VPN and connect somewhere. Open up Tor Browser insert you ref link and make an account. The authentication process requires you to upload a photo to verify your ID: For those who have used my Ref link and have completed registration I will give you a template for an ID which you can use over and over again to profit from this. For the Non Refs, I am sorry you are on your own here.

You earn $2 from every registered and verified user. who uploads a US School ID.. It can take you from 5 minutes to 30 minutes making an account. All depends on how fast you are. 


If you have any questions ask away, I will do my best to answer you.
Thanks and Enjoy!